Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

WaffleClock, you're an idiot

This is a very stylish, very well done cartoon. You're an idiot for giving it all 0s. All 0s would indicate that nothing could possibly be worse in any category than this cartoon. If this cartoon was the WORST the portal had to offer, there would be no need for any other entertainment website on the planet. If this cartoon merits all 0s, how would you rate the majority of portal submissions? Unless you think every other submission in existence is better than this? No, wait, you're too stupid to put that much thought into the filth you spew forth onto this website. You like RAB, for Christ's sake. I should expect this level of stupidity from a fan of cartoons that epitomize stupid, juvenile, idiocy. As much as I hate RAB, even, I never gave it all 0s. Just where humor and violence are concerned. Why don't you just curl up and die, you wretched vermin. You and your moronic bretheren are not wanted on this planet.

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

Good.

Though I strongly suspect you're just saying that the series is over in order to excite those of us who think RAB is overrated childish crap, so that when we say "Thank god we won't see this crap on the top 50 any more," you will laugh and upset us all, I have to take the bait and say "Thank god we won't see this crap on the top 50 any more."

Penis pictures, breasts, and pissing may entertain the horny idiotic children who comprise most of NG's audience, but at least this (possibly) is the last of this particular brand of crap. I'll say it again, thank god we won't see this crap on the top 50 any more.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Not bad

The pace was a little slow at times, though marked by periodic jokes. Find someone else to do the voice of Navi, or find a better way to do her voice, since it's near impossible to tell what she's saying without the subtitles. Improve on these points and your cartoons will be some of the best on NG.

Oh, and GraveRaven...please learn English before you subject us to your horrendous typing ever again.

1. "perfection" has an "f" in it
2. "unbelievable" not "unbaleavableasldkjasreas"
3. "I would HAVE GIVEN" not "of" or "gave"
4. The shift key is not very hard to hit, learn to use it for proper english rather than random yelling in sentences for which you desire emphasis.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

well made, but not very creative

to everyone who says it's easy to make sprite movies: you really never made one, have you? The reason I never make sprite cartoons is because they are a huge pain in the ass to work with, FAR more than drawings. Now, I didn't think too much of the actual content. I recognize that it took a HELL of a lot of work to do that, but in the end the visuals just weren't entertaining. Yeah, they sing...and move around and do simple things...but there's nothing terribly creative about what you did with the hard work you put into it.

The Mattress Resprung 2/2 The Mattress Resprung 2/2

meh, not a bad parody

But, good god, you are an egocentric bastard. It's funny but pathetic to see you take the stance of "you disagree with me about how good the matrix is, so you're clearly brainwashed by hollywood. Any non-brainwashed mind would clearly perceive the truth as told by ME, the all-knowing arbiter of what constitutes good plot and character development." Now, I agree that the fighting scenes were ridiculously drawn-out and tedious, but I truly enjoyed the "long boring speeches" for the unique mixture of numerous philosophical and religious ideas they employed. I do believe a lot of thought was put into the movie, as evidenced by the interesting naming of the characters and their connection to mythology and gnostic christianity.

SeanSullivan responds:

Eric: Errr... yeah, everyone is fucking brainwashed instead of me. I know everything about movies.
Geez, dude, I was just insulting the guy. If he was going to be a little bitch and talk shit, I was gonna talk shit back to him.

The Necromancer Episode 4 The Necromancer Episode 4

mediocre, really

Once again this series seems to suffer from an overall lack of attention. Why is it that the entertainer just happens to know kung fu (or some such)? And pay attention to the way your necromancer holds his staff with his left hand...the back of his hand is facing the audience, which would be a very awkward and unnatural way to hold a staff, it's distracting. Also, the farmer army resembles a clone army, and the shading on their faces is entirely out of place with the rest of the movie. Also...moving the dust clouds/army clouds back and forth to simulate a battle? Surely you could have put a little more effort into making it seem more like a milling mass instead of two moving clouds.

Look, despite all these nitpicky details, I still believe you have an interesting premise, which is why I gave you a 7. You have an interesting style.

Perks of Being a Ninja Perks of Being a Ninja

pretty good

It's a bit slow at times, but overall this is a very entertaining movie.

Oh, I just have to add this: Flameo-Ninja, that is by far the most atrocious misspelling of the word coincidence I have ever seen in my life.

the superhumans the superhumans

good stuff

I think you have a really interesting story here; the only issue I have with it is the really cheesy ending with the "superhuman squad" or whatever you called it. Decent ideas, though...next time increase the fps so that the action is smoother, and spend a little more time making the backgrounds more interesting. Overall, good stuff!

Mario Online:: Episode 1 Mario Online:: Episode 1

you need practice

you really need to fix your sprites man, the lasso tool won't cut it. use the wand to delete the white halos around everyone, and use more sprites to animate your characters. regarding the sounds...don't import an entire song into your movie when you'll only use 15 seconds of it. it makes everyone wait way too long.

h4zard responds:

ok first off... everyone who hated it sucks dick and i bet they couldnt do ne better so fuck off and that song is called "Back To Mad" by Texas Faggot... i got it off kazaa

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Ganon is the best villain ever!

And you ruined him for me! *sob*
Heh, j/k, this is hilarious! I was afraid you had fallen off a cliff or something. The only problem I had with this was that Link's voice started to get irritating after a while...This is some of your best stuff here, though, keep making these cartoons!