Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

WaffleClock, you're an idiot

This is a very stylish, very well done cartoon. You're an idiot for giving it all 0s. All 0s would indicate that nothing could possibly be worse in any category than this cartoon. If this cartoon was the WORST the portal had to offer, there would be no need for any other entertainment website on the planet. If this cartoon merits all 0s, how would you rate the majority of portal submissions? Unless you think every other submission in existence is better than this? No, wait, you're too stupid to put that much thought into the filth you spew forth onto this website. You like RAB, for Christ's sake. I should expect this level of stupidity from a fan of cartoons that epitomize stupid, juvenile, idiocy. As much as I hate RAB, even, I never gave it all 0s. Just where humor and violence are concerned. Why don't you just curl up and die, you wretched vermin. You and your moronic bretheren are not wanted on this planet.

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

Good.

Though I strongly suspect you're just saying that the series is over in order to excite those of us who think RAB is overrated childish crap, so that when we say "Thank god we won't see this crap on the top 50 any more," you will laugh and upset us all, I have to take the bait and say "Thank god we won't see this crap on the top 50 any more."

Penis pictures, breasts, and pissing may entertain the horny idiotic children who comprise most of NG's audience, but at least this (possibly) is the last of this particular brand of crap. I'll say it again, thank god we won't see this crap on the top 50 any more.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Not bad

The pace was a little slow at times, though marked by periodic jokes. Find someone else to do the voice of Navi, or find a better way to do her voice, since it's near impossible to tell what she's saying without the subtitles. Improve on these points and your cartoons will be some of the best on NG.

Oh, and GraveRaven...please learn English before you subject us to your horrendous typing ever again.

1. "perfection" has an "f" in it
2. "unbelievable" not "unbaleavableasldkjasreas"
3. "I would HAVE GIVEN" not "of" or "gave"
4. The shift key is not very hard to hit, learn to use it for proper english rather than random yelling in sentences for which you desire emphasis.

Matrix: The Architect Matrix: The Architect

the 20 minute fight scene with all the agent smiths was the most boring part of the film. I'm sorry the architect scene had too much plot and not enough random violence to appease the 12 year old ADD children, but it's one of the most important scenes of the movie.

Dimitri-D responds:

yea that fight scene was rather pointless, all he had to do was 'fly' away.